BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Journey Embarked....part 2


Part 2: The Beckoning to the World of Kriduae

nuya   : Oh, warrior Nuya huh?!
virtual_guardian: yes, mighty warrior.You are
nuya   : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

In return, Nuya offensively types a 'big wide laugh' with all letters in capital, intentionally to tell the stranger that he won't buy for such a joke.

nuya   : I'm not conceited enough to think that i'm not conceited, buddy
virtual_guardian : Well, that's not shocking that my first line:
                           "Welcome to the world of Kriduae, Warrior Nuya.." will not put you into believing me.

nuya   : okay,okay.Let's have an intelligent conversation. I'll talk and you listen.
            No, no,that's not correct.I'll type and you read. I must say I don't doubt ur veracity- but, then, I'm as
            big a liar as u are. You know what...

Suddenly.....ZRUUUPPP!!!

        Nuya's 'muttering' in the chat room , along with his extremely fast-keying in fingers, come to an abrupt jolt, as he gradually perceives the shocking change to his surroundings- he is no more in his dark room.
         Now instead, he is in a damn-alienated place that can only be seen in his mere phantasm!

“Where am I?!”
Nuya finds himself standing rooted on the soft bare ground, besieged by the spellbinding, extraordinary surroundings that can never be seen on Earth. The hills. Hmm.. They are not much like hills, but, I don’t know, something very rare and far- fetched. The trees too, are very funny to be described. This is a magical world of Disney!! Eh, no. It’s just a magical world, without ‘Disney’.

“Finally, it’s time to expound everything to you Warrior Nuya”, a voice suddenly comes from an old man who Nuya does not notice his presence from the beginning.

-May I know who are you old guy?
- This is the second time we meet, but this time, face to face.
-What do you mean?You are.. the virtual guardian, am I right?
-yes.
-Yeah,damn I really good in guessing. So it is you then who somehow teleported me here?
-I’m afraid it’s true.We don’t have much time.Lend me your ears. I will tell you everything...

~to be continued~

my english is totally bad!!!those out there who can teach me to write well, please lend me your hand.saya budak baru belajar.



0 comments: